When you have made your selection from our catalog you then need to contact us to arrange your purchase.

You might like to check out our FAQ page.

The easiest way is to contact us by email to arrange your purchase. All firearms that cross state borders must be transferred from dealer to dealer.

Here is some feedback from Michaels online sales

5stars | Date: 10 May. 2010 16:04:48 | Type: sale | From: Thommo52
Very happy with the condition and grouping of the 22 trainer. Also appreciate vendor's flexibility with delivery options.
5stars | Date: 07 Apr. 2010 12:41:13 | Type: sale | From: Mustang
Excellent communication & help offered to a new buyer, will use again.
5stars | Date: 20 Mar. 2010 03:57:26 | Type: sale | From: eddyguitar
a very honest and helpful dealer. i highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy with confidence.
5stars | Date: 04 Feb. 2009 09:49:29 | Type: sale | From: mikewds
Revolver in excellent condition,not over described. Every aspect of transaction including communications A1.Michael does what he says. A pleasent experience all round. mikewds.
5stars | Date: 02 Jan. 2009 17:31:44 | Type: sale | From: Curiousbob
Excellent communications, fast shipping. Item exactly as described. Would highly recommend.
5stars | Date: 30 Dec. 2008 10:30:00 | Type: sale | From: fireform
Seller, Michael King, is well known, to my gunsmith. Should be no problems. Reasonable price paid, for this item. I'm happy.
5stars | Date: 23 Dec. 2008 13:37:16 | Type: sale | From: vincentwho
No problems fast and courteous service
5stars | Date: 05 Dec. 2008 09:46:58 | Type: sale | From: harleyxlc
good seller ,good communications , no problems,thanks chris
5stars | Date: 03 Dec. 2008 18:43:25 | Type: sale | From: anzaccookies
Rifle as described, very fast shipping interstate too. Will recommend highly
5stars | Date: 20 Oct. 2008 16:50:30 | Type: sale | From: Magnum
Item as described. Prompt postage. Thanks!

Retrospectivity. Future changes in prices do not entitle any buyer to a refund.


Used firearms. There is no warranty on used firearms.

Having said that, I will always be a collector at heart, so I know what it is like to spend hard-earned money ordering something over the phone or Internet only to be disappointed. My main goal for this site is to have satisfied customers who will come back in the future to add to their collections without hesitation. I have made a commitment to represent every item with a thorough description and detailed photographs.


By law firearms can only be sent to a licenced Gun Dealer, Club Armourer or a Police Station (where there is no local Gun Dealer). Shipping in Western Australia is very expensive, like $300 per firearm. We offer free delivery in the Perth and Toodyay Wheatbelt area.

Foreign Orders

We do not accept foreign orders. Exporting firearms from Australia these days is a nightmare.

Regulations pertaining to firearms ownership in Australia

How do I license a firearm?

Each Australian state has laws relating to firearms, so please check these laws carefully before listing such items for sale. For further information regarding firearms legislation in Australian States please follow these links:

After purchasing your firearm, the seller will arrange for it to be sent to the local dealer of choice. Once you have your relevant Permit To Acquire, the firearm may then be collected from your dealer. If in doubt, contact your State Firearms Registry.

The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia( SSAA) has plenty of information on the legal aspects of firearms' transfers. I cannot recommend highly enough that you be a member of this association. Click here to visit the SSAA website.


Licensing & security

The licensing and security of firearms varies in each Australian state and territory and there are some basic criteria laid down for shooters in all states and territories to adhere to. These basic regulations require a licensed firearm owner to always secure their firearms as per their state regulations. Failing to do this may attract heavy penalties. Random checks by state police are conducted to make sure licensed holders are complying with the Act of their state. To read about the correct licensing and safe storage of firearms in your area, check the state-specific information below.

Please note: I apologise for any links that do not work, for some inane reason government websites keep changing the web addresses of their webpages so it is hard to keep up with these changes.

Firearms licensing & registration departments
Legislation summary Registry phone Registry fax Registry website Registry email
ACT 02 6133 2120 02 6133 2188 ACT Firearms Registry This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
New South Wales 1300 362 562 02 6670 8558 NSW Police Firearms Registry This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Northern Territory 08 8922 3543 08 8922 3540 NT Firearms Policy & Records Unit This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Queensland 07 3015 7777 07 3015 7788 Qld Weapons Licensing Branch This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
South Australia 08 7322 3346 08 7322 4182 SA Firearms Branch This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tasmania 03 6230 2720 03 6230 2765 Tas Police Firearms Services This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Victoria 1300 651 645 03 9247 6485 Vic Licensing & Regulation Division This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Western Australia 1300 171 011 08 9223 7029 WA Police Licensing Services This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Carrying firearms and ammunition on flights
Qantas Virgin Blue Regional Express (Rex) Jetstar

Importing or exporting firearms in Australia
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service - Importing firearms and weapons
Australia Post International - Firearm and firearm parts in outbound international mail

Firearms identification Legal information
SA Police - Search for a stolen firearm Australasian Legal Information Institute
Victoria Police - Identify your firearm World Legal Information Institute


Licensing a Firearm in Western Australia

Disclaimer: Although I try to keep this information up to date I cannot guarantee its accuracy.

For your own peace of mind I suggest that you contact WA Police Firearms Licensing Branch. I find everyone there to be very helpful and easy to deal with. Dont beleive the negative stories about them, if you are reasonable and pleasent in your communications then they will bend over backwards to help you. They are there to help, they have a job to do and they will tell you how to dot the I's and cross the T's so that your application will go through smoothly. having lived in most states in Australia I can tell you that the WA Police Licensing Service is the most reasonable and helpful licensing group in Australia. It does take time and you need to be honest and patient however it is just a process.

Having said that......

There have been some major changes to buying and registering firearms in the state of WA as of Nov. 12, 2009. Now all paperwork is now lodged through the Post Office system, not through your local Police Station. However the Police are still the authority that processes this paperwork and issues the permits. There are a number of steps, and they depend on whether you are applying for the first time or for an addition, and whether it is a handgun or longarm.

This is not like a car licence. To get a car licence you don't need to own a car. You can have a car licence and then borrow a car, or drive a work vehicle, or not ever drive again. You are a licenced driver. No licence - no drive. But firearms are different. You are licencing the firearm that you are purchasing. Therefore the licence is for it, not for you. No firearm, no licence to use a firearm.

This can all seem a bit complicated and even convoluted, especially for first timers. But don't panic! Just take a deep breath, wade in gently and remind yourself that this is just a process - dot the "i"s, cross the "t"s, and don't lose sight of the goal. WA Police from my experience are great to deal with. They are however pretty busy and the licensing process often takes about 60 days.

So, where to start?!?

Step One - Find a firearm to buy. You can only buy a firearm through a registered dealer, and you can only sell through same. Again the car analogy - if you want to buy a car, you go to a dealer. If you want to sell a car, you give it to the dealer to sell it for you. So, if you can pop into your local gun shop and pick something off the rack, then simple. But if you find something on the net, or in some classifieds somewhere, you will need it sent to your preferred gun dealer who will then sit on it until you produce the magic paperwork. Your firearm will also need to be issued with a "Firearm Serviceability Certificate", either by your dealer or another authorised person. It's a bit like a roadworthy check.

Important note: Pre 1900 muzzle loading firearms (excepting revolvers) do not require licensing in Western Australia provided you only want to display it. If you want to shoot a pre 1900 muzzleloading firearm then you need to license it.

Step Two - Go online to the website of the West Australian Police. Note that the application must be completed online, and only then printed. Any changes or alterations need to be done online, not to the printed form. By doing it online your application is registered with the Police and then matched to the forms received. Make sure your computer has Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you don't have it, you can find it here. If you have problems, or don't know your way around a computer, your local club can help.

Step Three - You now head off to your local post office clutching the various bits of paper that are required. You do not need to take your gun with you!! So, what do you actually need to take with you?

The first item is the online form that you filled out and printed. You will also need the "Firearm Serviceability Certificate". This will include details of the firearm - type, make, serial no., calibre, barrel length, and supplier.

If you are a first time applicant, you need to have your "Firearm Awareness Certificate". Once upon a time this test was administered at the Police Station. Certificates are now issued by authorised persons of approved Clubs/Association. This is why it is probably a good idea to join a club. Saves a lot of leg work.

The next item is "a good reason for having that firearm". A letter from a farmer welcoming you onto his land to shoot vermin is a good place to start. Such a letter can be found here. Just don't mention kangaroos! Be aware that if the firearm is listed for club use only, then it can ONLY be used on the range. You can't shoot bunnies with it. Needless to say, a handgun can ONLY be used at a range. Do not get caught in a paddock with it.

If the application is for a handgun then you need a Letter of Support from the organisation that covers your club.

And of course you will need an approved gun cabinet that is certified with a Statutory Declaration, all the information you need about firearms storage you can find here.

Step Four - Last but not least, the MONEY. A first time licence fee is $153.00. Each firearm registration process costs $66.00 This is paid up front upon lodgement of the paperwork. The annual renewal is $41.50. Fees for the "Firearm Serviceability Certificate" and the "Firearm Awareness Certificate" are between you and the provider. No-one seemed to think about a fee scale for that. Again, a good reason to join a club.

For further information, visit Western Australian Police - Firearm Licencing


- If this is your first application, bear in mind that there is a "cooling off" period of 28 days from your date of lodgement. This means that nothing happens for a month. Then the approval process starts. This is a common sense regulation on the part of the Police to prevent impulse buying of guns by people who want to commit crimes so just be patient.

- If this is an application for a handgun, you MUST be a member of an approved club or organisation. In the case of the SSAA you must be a member for a minimum of six months before they will consider writing you a letter of support. You must then maintain a minimum attendance record per year or you lose that support. Then the Police step in and you can lose your handgun. So join a club!

Once you receive approval from the Police you can then go and collect your "new" firearm.




Click here to view our Terms and Conditions